Thursday, October 25, 2012

A is for okAy

I bought "A is for Alibi" at Once Upon a Crime in Minneapolis.  I guess if you have the first edition it goes for $2,000.  Wow.  That is a whole culture - book collecting.  This one was good.  It was fast paced and well written but I won't continue with the series.  There was a funny part in the book about how women are well suited to private investigation - something about being patient and organized.

P. and I finished watching the Wallander season on PBS.org.  Wow.  "Before the Frost" was sad.  And makes you think a lot about religious freedom and the separation of church and state.  It was good.  But I think we were a bit drained.  Maybe it's good the season is only 3 episodes.

Tomorrow a long flight and vacation.  Thinking about which books to bring since I'm almost done with the one I have in process now.  Pool reading for October!

No comments: