Here are my Top 5 books for 2014:
1. The Stephanie Plum Series - I knocked out six - eleven of this series in 2014. When things were going bad in real life the series was a comfort. There is something about returning to a book series where you know the characters. They can become like old friends. Books are a comfort and this series, while silly and not very challenging, was a great escape this year.
2. The Punch - I really liked this book and think of it when I watch the NBA. Great book - so why not read this year during March Madness?
3. Bonjour Tristesse - So many layers. Great book for a book group! I need to see if the library has other titles by Sagan.
4. Treasure Island!!! - Re-read this in 2014 for the Newberry book group. I led the discussion and - woo boy - did we have a good time. Lots of laughing. And thanks to Sara Levine for providing us some questions for the book group.
5. Nasty - I love memoirs and this one is one of the best I've read.
|More reading please! I'm pooped and need a lap for a nap.|