Thursday, June 25, 2015

Absolutely Magical

Thank you, once again, Nancy Pearl!  I bought this for P. a few years back for Christmas.  He was after me to read it but I kept putting it off.  Toward the end of June I picked it up and was sucked into the Circus.  I wish I would have had more time, and attention, to read it in larger chunks.  Never fear if you are a slower reader - it's very easy to put down and pick back up without forgetting the plot.  A truly magical book.  I loved the stories, the characters, the scenes.  It would make an incredible movie if done correctly.  I want to knit something in black and white and red now.  You will understand once you read this.

If you are going on a trip this summer and have a long drive or flight bring this one along!  We have it in print but I actually ended up checking out it via Overdrive so that I could have it with me on my phone or iPad at all times.  It was also good for a few nights when I could not fall asleep.  The iPad is great for sleepless nights - which thankfully don't happen that often - because it is a book and a nightlight all in one.

No comments: